Viewing 2 reply threads
November 10, 2020 at 10:35 pm #10559Adel TawdrousKeymaster
- Have you been in the midst of danger before?
- What do you do when you feel someone might be following you?
- If you are in danger, what should you do?
- If your life was in danger, who would you call and why?
- Can you explain the ‘fight or flight’ complex?
- What makes you suspicious of someone?
- What makes you suspicious of a place?
- Have you tried doing anything dangerous that could risk your life?
- Why are there still people who love to do dangerous sports?
- Why are there people who still live in a dangerous society?
- Do you think your neighbourhood is dangerous?
- Have you caused any danger to other people before?
- What was the most dangerous thing that you have done?
- Why are the rich facing a lot more danger than the poor or average people?
- What time is the most dangerous time to go out?
- Do you think there are dangers in your house?
- What do you do when you see someone in danger?
- What do you do when you see the back label of a product with a danger sign on it?
- What do you do when you feel that something might happen to you?
- Is there an emergency number you can call when you are in danger?
- Can we stay away from danger?
- Are you a person that worries about nothing or everything? Give an example of something that you worry (or don’t worry) about.
- What dangers exist when you drive? When you fly? When you take a train?
- What dangers exist for babies? For children? For university students? For the elderly?
- When can a government be a danger to its own people?
- What kinds of people in your community have occupations related to danger?
- What country do you consider the most dangerous in the world and why?
- Which city in your country do you consider the most dangerous and why?
- Do you think that media (TV, movies, music) can be dangerous? Why?
- Have you been in a midst of danger before?
- Has your put your life been put in danger before for a stranger?
- Has your life been put in danger before for a stranger?
September 19, 2021 at 11:47 am #30723John DawtonParticipant
1. Luckily I’ve never been in the midst of danger before, and long may that continue!
September 19, 2021 at 11:48 am #30724John DawtonParticipant
2. When I feel someone might be following me, I walk faster, and I always look over my shoulder.
Viewing 2 reply threads
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.