December 23, 2021

Crown Academy have helped me learn more vocabulary and improve my pronunciation of words in a short time! The lessons are fun and interesting and the teachers are so patient with me. I’m excited to take many more lessons!

Felix Velazquez
December 21, 2021

I have taken many lessons with Crown Academy and I love the direct teaching method. The course eBooks are also great for me to practice on my own. I always improve my confidence speaking English after every lesson. Highly recommended!

Aurora Malatesta
October 11, 2021

Love you Crown Academy

Thanks for your efforts

Shamila Mohabat
September 6, 2021

I’ve been taking English lessons with Crown Academy for one month and I couldn’t be happier. The method is very efficient and the lessons are entertaining. Teachers are really good and make you feel confident. I highly recommend the academy.

Ángela
July 25, 2021

I love Crown Accademy! They give the tools I need to keep improving my English.

Sebashtian
July 17, 2021

This is a great place to practice and learn English! I’m telling you this as an oldie and passionate student. They make you feel at ease during the lessons and they have a modern method. Don’t hesitate and try. Don’t be a ninja student. That’s no good.

Sebashtian
July 16, 2021

They really help me improve my speaking skills

Fatima souilmi
July 10, 2021
Justin
June 18, 2021

Everything is very well organized, very user-friendly and understandable site. thank you Adel and John for the ability to improve my English!

Madina
June 2, 2021

PT | Estou muito satisfeito com o método de ensino. Recomendo muito.

EN | I am very satisfied with the teaching method. I highly recommend it.

ES | Estoy muy satisfecho con el método de enseñanza. Lo recomiendo altamente.

IT | Sono molto soddisfatto del metodo di insegnamento. Lo consiglio vivamente.

Marco Costa
May 4, 2021

You can learn with the crown academy in a short period.

feyza
April 28, 2021
Randa jaber Mohamad
April 28, 2021

Thanks a lot for your online live lessons!

Maksim
April 27, 2021

The staff is amazing, kind and highly trained. I like Crown Academy’s teaching method. It’s challenging, different and practical. I love your Instagram post and live, as well.

+994 70 364 47 77
April 26, 2021

Método muito bom! É visível a evolução ao longo das secções! Aconselho vivamente 🇵🇹➡️🇬🇧

Luís Pedro Rocha
April 26, 2021

Hello everyone, I am Marco, I live in Brazil and I have taken classes at the Crown Academy. The method is very efficient, challenging and practical. Classes start and end on time. Corrections happen immediately. I highly recommend the school and the teaching method.

Marco Costa
April 26, 2021

Lessons are taught in a very efficient and useful method.I especially love their Instagram posts and live lessons.

Most importantly, learning from native teachers who are perfect in their field makes you feel confident. Fortunately I discovered the Crown Academy 🙂

Şüheda İnal
April 26, 2021

You are amazing 😊 I like your teaching method so much

Zeineb boudjema