Crown Academy is an online English language school with highly trained and experienced native British English teachers. We are known as a fun and friendly school that welcomes students from all over the world. Our mission is to deliver high quality, interactive and affordable Online English Lessons which enable our students to swiftly and effectively improve their English language skills. Our Online English Lessons are confirmed after the completion of a Free Trial Lesson to ensure that the lessons meet the precise requirements of the student.
Message from the Principal
Hello and welcome. I founded Crown Academy in 2020 for English students to learn British English in a convenient, effective and enjoyable way. Although I really enjoyed teaching, I now love running all aspects of Crown Academy and managing a fantastic team of teachers. Thank you.
Free Trial Lesson
71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ
You can trust online learning with Crown Academy. We want you to have a successful, engaging and enjoyable online experience. Our online lessons are specially designed for the online environment so that you can learn efficiently and enjoyably. This is our online promise to you.
1. Before you pay for lessons, we will listen to your needs and test your language level, only then will we recommend the best plan for you.
2. You will receive clear information about what the course involves and how you can get help from your teacher and the school’s support staff.
3. We will provide you with clear information about the technology we will be using, the equipment you will need and guidance to support your online experience.
4. Your teachers will be qualified and they will all have received training in how to teach online. Crown Academy lessons are regularly observed by academic managers to ensure the best possible learning experience and are designed to be interactive and practical.
5. When you are learning with Crown Academy online, we will regularly check your progress, and we will give you help in how best to improve.
6. We will always welcome your feedback.